When running CL program SCPTAGSLCL, the user gets the following message:
User not authorized to operation on file ITMMRI1 in MMLIBD, member,
device, or program device *N.
The RPGLE program called is SCPTAGSEL, it only reads this file.

I have tried to adopt authority from a user profile that can run this job in the CL.
CHGOBJOWN OBJ(MMLIB/SCPTAGSEL) OBJTYPE(*PGM) +
NEWOWN(WJM) CUROWNAUT(*SAME)
CHGPGM PGM(MMLIB/SCPTAGSEL) USRPRF(*OWNER) +
USEADPAUT(*YES)

Now I get the following message when I call the CL:
CALL PGM(MMLIB/SCPTAGSLCL)
Not authorized to user profile WJM.
CPF2217 received by SCPTAGSLCL at 2200.

I have even tried to change the owner of the CL program. But this has not worked either.

The only other way I know is wait until this weekend when the file is not active and run GRTOBJAUT on this file.
But I would much prefer to do the object authority inside a CL statement.

Any ideals or examples would be greatly appreciated.

William Moore
California Fine Wire
805-489-5144