From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Schoen
Sent: Thursday, 26 November 2009 11:17 a.m.
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Best Way to Check if a Library Has At Least 1 Changed Object

Hello All.
I'm putting together a process to back up changed libraries.
What's the fastest way to identify if at least one object in a library
has changed within the last 24hrs so I can back it up.

One option is SAVCHGOBJ, but I want to spin through al list of all
libraries and identify any where at least 1 object has changed.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.