Hi, Folks:

About a bajillion years ago, IBM used to publish a smallish manual called
"CL Reference Summary" (I believe), and that document had an appendix called
"Authority Needed by IBM Command." Basically it was a laundry list of the
authority needed for successful execution (for example, in order to use
ADDPFM, you'd need *USE authority on the CHGPFM command and *OBJMGT (I
think) authority on the file, et cetera.

Does that document still exist in some form in current documentation? I
cannot seem to locate it at publib.boulder.ibm.com. If not, does anyone
have a link they could share to an older version of this document?
Currently I need to know the exact authority needed for successful DSPJRN
execution (apparently *USE on DSPJRN and *USE on the journal is not
enough(!), since my user gets CPF9802 on that). I might need additional
reference in the future, so I'd really like such a link.

Thanks so much.

Dennis E. Lovelady
AIM/Skype: delovelady MSN: fastcounter@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/dennislovelady>
www.linkedin.com/in/dennislovelady --
"When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly
stand to have the old man around. But when I got to twenty-one, I was
astonished at how much he had learned in seven years."
- Mark Twain