Lukas Beeler wrote:
Hi All,

HMC 7.3.5 seems to be out. Anyone played with it yet?

Seems that a full install is necessary, so the upgrade can't be done
remotely. Interestingly, the compatibility matrix listed with the
release no longer mentions any System i machines, instead refering to
the machines as "p5".

http://www-933.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/firmware/supportedCombinations

I also can't really make heads or tails with the new fix central
interface regarding to HMC patches and firmwares. I can't find the
installation instruction for the 7.3.5 updates anywhere - the links in
Fix Central lead to 404's, and i can't seem to find it using Google.
Anyone have a direct link?

Does it Handle IE 8 any better than 7.3.4.x? I have a client eunning IE8 and finally had to switch to Firefox to get all the frames to fill in and stay that way as we navigated the menus