From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DeLong, Eric
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 2:36 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Color overlays-again

While I might agree that this should have been phrased differently, I
have to agree with the notion that printing on i is pretty lousy. IBM's
solution is to sell us Infoprint Server, which gives us PDF support, but
I feel is still a cludgy overlay on top of the MODCA-based print engine.

JMO,
-Eric DeLong