In blade what is defined as load source or is the load source more the VIOS
now. I take it the preferred way to run blad is with XIV or DS type
storage?? Also, how doe VIOS and I5 OS work in conjunction with resource
names. Seems like from what I am reading all devices are more remotely
setup and controlled instead of centrally controlled (tape, cd-dvd, disk as
examples).

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 2:13 PM,