From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
elehti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 2:14 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Inovis TrustedLink EDI license fees for transfer to Power6 server

We upgraded our System I model 9406-520 to a Power6 Model E4A (Feature
code 5634 / P10 ).
ALL our other providers transferred our license to the Power6 server at
NO COST!
Inovis is the ONLY software provider that is charging us a license fee,
and a huge, exhorbitant fee at that!
Inovis sucks. What a rip-off!

License keys for migration to Power6 system
Yay! Thumbs Up! No Cost license key- Barcode/400 label design and
printing solution, from tlashford.com
Yay! Thumbs Up! No Cost license key- Oracle's JD Edwards enterprise
manufacturing, distribution, and financials, from oracle.com
Yay! Thumbs Up! No Cost license key- SpoolFlex for automating report
distribution, converting to Excel, etc. from drvtech.com
Yay! Thumbs Up! No Cost license key- Create!form, Create!email,
Create!fax, Create!send, Create!stream document software from
bottomline.com
Yay! Thumbs Up! No Cost license key- Echo2 High Availability solution,
replicating data and applications to a backup server, from
visionsolutions.com
Inovis gets a Thumbs Down rating from me