From memory, but from that screen do an F16 or do DSKDSKSTS / WRKDSKSTS from
the command line. Press F11 for the status to show how the disks are set
up. DPY = Device ParitY = RAID5. I'm not sure what the status is for
mirrored drives but you can hit Help on that screen for info.

Since you have 4 140GB disks and your ASP is showing as 280GB I'm going to
guess you have your drives mirrored.

The extra 0.5GB RAM is more than likely being used by the system firmware.