I receive this error message when I attempt to "create" a SQLRPGLE
program into our QUA library.

MSG ID SEV RECORD TEXT

SQL0913 30 Row or object WFIQUAL in QSYS type *LIB in use.

SQL5056 SQL package creation for module PCR60F failed.
Package

name was to be PCR60F in WFIQUAL at BOISE03_WIASP.

<<

We use Aldon's LM9(i) to move objects in other library environments.
When I move this one program into QUA library environment, I constantly
get the above error. If I manually move the source to the QUA library
and compile I get the same error.

COMPILE COMMAND RECEMTLY USED: CRTSQLRPGI OBJ(WFIQUAL/PCR60F)
SRCFILE(WFIQUAL/QRPGSRC) SRCMBR(PCR60F) OBJTYPE(*PGM) RDB(BOISE03_WIASP)

I can create the program via LM(i) or PDM or WDSC just fine and the
package creates just fine in to my developer library.

What I have tried so far when attempting to move the program to the QUA
environment;

I first started out using an independent *SQLPKG object tied to a Static
SQL program, no luck.

I then switched to using the RDB() keyword on the CRTSQLRPGI command,
still no luck

I then created a new program object (new name is PCR60FRG), no luck.

I then changed the new program to be dynamic SQL, no luck.

Does anyone know how to look up the information that is "in use" to see
how to release it?

This is the only SQL program with packages that I am having troubles
with. We even recently IPL'd the development LPAR.

I do not have the authority to manually create the package in the
production environment.

I just noticed that I get the following error message for job QRWTSRVR;

CPF8361

From user . . . . . . . . . : PGMT

To module . . . . . . . . . : QSQSCPKG

To procedure . . . . . . . : SETCOMIT

Statement . . . . . . . . . : 13328

Message . . . . : Cannot place resource under commitment control.
Reason

code 17.

Cause . . . . . : An attempt was made to place a resource under
commitment

control for commitment definition *DFTACTGRP that was not valid.
Reason code

is 17 -- An attempt was made to place a resource to a commitment
definition

residing on a different auxiliary storage pool (ASP) than the
commitment

definition. Recovery . . . : No recovery. Start problem
analysis

(ANZPRB command). Technical description . . . . . . . . :
The

commitment definition identifier is X'5CC4C6E3C1C3E3C7D9D7'. The
activation

group number is X'00000002'.

<<

Thanks, Matt