This is the attention light. If you stay current on your PTFs, then you
would have a 240 firmware version on your FSP, and it probably means there
is an issue. If you are not current on your PTFS, then you have an older
release of firmware, and if the cat next door was to yawn, that light could
go off.

The Best way to do this is to check out why.

STRSST

Select option 1 Start a Service tool, then select option 7 Hardware
Service Manager, and then select option 6. Enter a range of about a month
(meaning go back about a month on the first line) press enter.

You will see a list of reasons that caused the light to come on.
You can examine why, and then close them after you have determined the
problem.

Then hit either F6 or F10 (I can't remember which) to Acknowledge
them . After you hit enter the 2nd time, the light will go off.

Pete

Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions
http://www.itechsol.com