no longer** of course not on longer

hard to believe I type for a living sometimes.

From:
"Bob P. Roche" <BRoche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
Date:
10/21/2009 01:49 PM
Re: IBM i "Open I/O" Architecture
Sent by:
<midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I think it was presented in the RPG context because it was presented at
the RPG DB2 summit conference.

Also, we need to remember while very smart and knowledgeable of IBM
things, Jon on longer works for IBM and doesn't decide how things get
implemented, He can only suggest to IBM.