I don't know if everyone has seen this, so I thought it was worth sending
out. As you may or may not know I am on the COMMON Board of Directors, so I
can have a slight bias in that I think this is a great opportunity to get
some fantastic education, and save some money if you register early. It
will be COMMON's 50th Anniversary celebration, and I know they are planning
some interesting events to celebrate that. COMMON does provide a great
networking opportunity for everyone in the virtual community to get
together, and I know quite a few of us who attend the conference as either
attendees or speakers are on the list. It's been a pleasure over the years
associating the email addresses from midrange-L with the actual people. So,
I hope to see you there.

Pete

COMMON 2010 Annual Meeting and Exposition May 3 - 6, 2010 * Hilton Orlando
* Orlando, Florida

*** COMMON's 50th Anniversary Celebration ***

http://www.common.org/annualmeeting

Mark your calendars and register today for COMMON's 2010 Annual Meeting and
Exposition in Orlando, Florida - COMMON's 50th Anniversary Celebration!

* *
* Register by December 31, 2009 with special discount code *
* "DECO" and save $200 off the early-bird registration rate. *
* Register today at http://www.common.org/annualmeeting *
* *

The Annual Meeting is the largest gathering of the Power Systems user
community and COMMON's largest educational event of the year, with four full
days of in-depth IBM i and AIX education that includes all-day
pre-conference workshops, all- day Integrated Seminars, open labs and a wide
variety of regular-length sessions.

Browse the world's largest Power Systems Exposition, encompassing over 80
exhibitors, including IBM. It's a one- stop source of up-to-the minute
information and ideas for the IT industry. Discover what's new in the IBM i
and AIX world and give your company ways to reduce costs and improve
productivity.

Benefits:

* Provides four full days of over 300 educational sessions on
IBM i and AIX-related topics.
* Variety of educational formats, including all-day pre-
conference workshops, all-day Integrated Seminars, open
labs and regular-length sessions.
* Most cost-effective conference option for your 2010
educational needs.
* Largest gathering of the Power Systems user community.
* Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of this
organization's momentous 50-year milestone.
* The largest Exposition of its kind with over 80 vendors
present to supplement your education.
* Extraordinary networking opportunities - have fun, learn
and share with your peers, renowned speakers, IBM
developers, executives, and fellow members.

The COMMON 2010 Annual Meeting and Exposition is the premier educational and
networking event that you and your team will not want to miss. Learn more
and register today at http://www.common.org/annualmeeting.

*******

Orlando is also a great family destination, so consider making a vacation
out of it while attending the 2010 Annual Meeting and Exposition. The Hilton
Orlando is offering a special to attendees where if you stay 6 nights, the
7th night is free.
There are also special discounts to Disney and other parks available to
COMMON attendees. Don't miss out on these exciting opportunities to enhance
your time in Orlando!

*******

Remember to use the discount code "DECO" and register by December 31, 2009
to receive your $200 discount.

*******

Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions