Hi David
when you say that it is not stopping at the line where the field is
initialized, what is the field initialized with?
If its still blank, then the watch sees no change, and therefore will NOT
stop.
If its some other value, then can you post some code showing the field in
question (D-spec) (and surrounding fields) as well as the C-specs where it
is initialized

Alan Shore
Programmer/Analyst, Distribution
E:AShore@xxxxxxxxxxx
P:(631) 200-5019
C:(631) 880-8640
"If you're going through Hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill