Re: CWBLM0011 Error Message with Client Access Data Transfer

fixed

Hi Booth,

Whenever we had this problem, here is our solution:

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas1fbbb9159807cfecc862569eb006053c1

Add user to allow permissions to these first four registry keys:
HKLM\Software\IBM\Client Access\
HKCU\Software\IBM\Client Access Express\
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Cryptography\RNG\
HKCR\
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\

Thanx,

Nick

Nick Radich
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
EPC Molding, Inc.
Direct (320) 679-6683
Toll free (800) 388-2155 ext. 6683
Fax (320) 679-4516
nick_radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Booth Martin <booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
10/13/2009 01:11 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
CWBLM0011 Error Message with Client Access Data Transfer

CWBLM0011 Error Message with Client Access Data Transfer

Suddenly we are getting this error. We've made no changes that I know
of, excepting one. The person doing the task changed jobs, and so his
profile has been disabled.

We've tried using Operations Navigator to drag & drop the file to the PC
desktop and it doesn't do that however we can view the data easily.
We've tried Client Access data transfer and that gives us the CWBLM0011
message.

Any ideas?