Chris - that was it! I never would have thought to look there. Thanks so
much.

Scott

midrange-l-reques
t@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: To
midrange-l-bounce midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
s@xxxxxxxxxxxx cc

Subject
09/28/2009 04:35 MIDRANGE-L Digest, Vol 8, Issue
PM 1683

Please respond to
midrange-l@midran
ge.com

It is tied to an exit point. Call Quadrant Support to get it removed.

Chris Bipes
Director of Information Services
CrossCheck, Inc.