First off, rather than using the built in FTP client in a "scripted"
batch mode, I highly recommend Scott Klement's FTPAPI.
http://www.scottklement.com/ftpapi/

Secondly, if you really really got use the above (or perhaps even if
you can) and the additional parms on the restore lib are static,
consider writing you own command / command processing program that
simply takes the variable parts of teh command like the library name
and does the correct submit job. This way, if you ever need to
add/change a parm, you've only got to do it in one place.

HTH,
Charles