Hey Alan,
I had this sort of problem before. What is the value of FONT that you
compiled with? I'm trying to rack my brain and remember exactly what it
was that I adjusted to fix my problem....

Thanks
Bryce Martin
Programmer/Analyst I
570-546-4777

Alan Shore <AlanShore@xxxxxxxx>
09/25/2009 10:58 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
problem printing report with overlay to legal landscape

Hi everyone
I posted the following e-mail 2 weeks ago, but I received no replies, so I
am assuming (hope springs eternal) that there is someone (anyone) that can
answer my predicament, but missed the original e-mail
My apologies if this upsets anyone, but I am pulling my hair out over this
We are on release 5.4
The printer is created with pagesize(66 198)

Thanks in advance

Alan Shore
Programmer/Analyst, Distribution
E:AShore@xxxxxxxxxxx
P:(631) 200-5019
C:(631) 880-8640
"If you're going through Hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

__________________

Hi everyone

I am attempting to print a report with an overlay onto legal size paper,
on
a landscape format

When I use 15 cpi on the print file, all the data is printed, but the font
size needs to be increased to fit in the correct columns
When I use 12 cpi on the print file, it looks to be almost there EXCEPT
the
right of the spool file seems to have been dropped.
In both cases the overlay is printing with no problem

Here is my CLP that I am using

PGM PARM(&PBNUMX)
DCL VAR(&PBNUMX) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(7)
DCL VAR(&PBNUM) TYPE(*DEC) LEN(7 0)
CHGVAR VAR(&PBNUM) VALUE(&PBNUMX)
OVRPRTF FILE(PICKLGL) DEVTYPE(*AFPDS) PAGESIZE(66 +
198) LPI(7.5) CPI(12) DRAWER(1) +
FONT(*CPI) FRONTOVL(AXSLIB/PICKLGL4) +
OUTQ(WPSYSADM1) COPIES(1) SAVE(*YES) +
SECURE(*YES)
CALL PGM(AXSLIB/ORD220LGL) PARM(&PBNUM)
ENDPGM

The only difference on each run is the CPI being changed from 12 to 15
Everything else is exactly the same

I have tried this on 2 separate printers (different makes and models) and
the same thing is happening.
When I look at the spool files generated from either run, the data is
exactly the same

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be MUCH
appreciated