populate klist
klist reade
dow not %eof
delete record
reade
enddo
klist setgt
enddo

Or something like that? Of course, the first time through the file you could print the records that you intend to delete, just so you can eyeball the list and not be surprised by some silly result later.

jmmckee wrote:
Can't change that. This is intended to allow multiple users to add comments concurrently. I just need to remove my duplicates.

John