From: Wayne McAlpine wayne.mcalpine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 01:06:15 -0500
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Authority issue for receiving a file

FTP doesn't require that the folder be shared.

Chris Bipes wrote:
It will make no difference. You say that neither folder is shared yet
you access them with PC based software, how? I am really confused
Can you run to your iSeries from a PC such as \\ServerName

If you see the older folder and not the new one, then you are sharing
the old one but not the new one. I still think the share is not setup
correctly. Good luck tracking it down.

Chris Bipes
Director of Information Services
CrossCheck, Inc.