Re: Barsa Consulting Calling It Quits

fixed

My major memory of Al is of a bunch of us sitting in a hotel room and telling jokes. After a while Al leaned forward and wanted to know if we knew of a good Jewish wine. None of us said anything; we knew Al to well to take the bait. But that didn't slow him down. He leaned back and said, in a falsetto voice, "Al, lets go to Miamiiiiiiiii....?"

The joke is kind of old and not a very good, but Al made it memorable.