Hello Scott,
Here is what I did:
1) Created PGMA on the host that send result to the stdout.
2) Created command CMDA with PGMA as the command processor on the host.
3) On my PC, I use the Putty software to run the remote CMDA command:
system "CMDA". ==> I'm not see the result that PGMA send to the stdout
on my PC screen. Any idea why?