RE: Problem with QSNDDTAQ

fixed

I'm having a problem with QSNDDTAQ and could use some advice.

It is a program. So is QUSRJOBI, for example. The fact that it is a
program does not make it not an API. It is an Application Program Interface
into some system function - ergo API.

data to insert). I can see the data to insert in the parameter being
passed. It's there. The entry does get inserted but the data is
blank.

My first question is: How do you know the message is blank, and there's not
some problem with the receiver? Have you dumped the queue? Or ???

Dennis Lovelady
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever
regret."
-- Ambrose Bierce