*** ADMIN: Call for IMHO submissions

fixed

Folks:

Once again I'm putting out a call for contributions to the IMHO blog (http://imho.midrange.com).

Submissions can be just about anything you want ... as long as it's IBM i related.

Tips & techniques, rants & raves, software reviews, hardware reviews, commentary on the industry, etc. Everything is welcome.

There is very little editorial oversight ... I will format and correct spelling errors only.

I'm interested in regular contributors and one off submissions.

Please contact me privately if you are interested in contributing.

Thanks!

david