Ashish,
midrange-l is a more appropriate list for this enquiry.

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ashish Kulkarni
Sent: Monday, 24 August 2009 10:11 AM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i
Subject: How to find user startup command and library list in job
description

HiI am trying to do following,
I have 2 user id, Test1 and Test2, i want to login as Test1 and then swap
job to Test2 (Test1 has authority to user profile Test2).
Then i want to find the job description for Test2 and get library list if
any and set it for this job and then i want to find out the login command
for user profile Test2 and execute it

Is it possible to do so, if so how can i get start up command and job
description for user Test2