Fair enough, I think there is possibly more mileage in converting him than
killing though. :)) You have to admit he has managed to provoke a lot of
healthy debate though. This is all good stuff. I feel that here hasn't been
enough real dialogue about the subject. The outcome can only be better
resolve and ideas for sustaining the IBM i, or making better plans for a
dignified exit. I say let Mr Cancilla rant until he calms down and remembers
how he has spent the last 20 years with some fondness. He might be useful
yet!

Cheers

Stuart

Trevor Perry wrote:

Ouch!

Stuart,

Nothing personal, I do not like his behaviour.

I do not like the push ~against~ the i. This applies to vendors who use fear

to scare customers into converting away from the platform. Many a customer

has run away because of this FUD. Bob is a new vendor in the same arena, and

is spreading fear.

Trevor