Re: RUNSQLSTM Question

fixed

Kelly,

Without the error generated by RUNSQLSTM that's like saying I have two
RPGLE programs, one performs order maintenance and one performs item
maintenance. I can compile the first but the second won't compile. I
suspect some pointer is not getting reset between compiles.

We really need the error.

When you use RUNSQLSTM you should have a spool file named after the source
member. There should be some SQL.... messages in it.