Give it a name....

with t1 as ( select rpan8, count(*) as theCount
from f0311
group by rpan8
order by rpan8
)
select * from t1
where theCount > 10000

Charles

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 9:50 AM, Jonathan
Mason<jonathan.mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am trying to run an SQL statement that creates a temporary table over
which I want to run some selection criteria:

  with t1 as (  select rpan8, count(*)
                  from f0311
              group by rpan8
              order by rpan8
             )
  select * from t1

Ideally I would like to add a "WHERE" clause to the select to only show
entries where the COUNT(*) is more than a given amount, say 10000.
However, I can't find any way to reference the generated column as I
don't know the internal name assigned to the column.

I have tried using "where count(*) > 10000" and other variations, but
all to no avail.  Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks

Jonathan

Jonathan Mason
iSeries Consultant