Tom,

You are 100% correct in your statement below, this is why I was at a
loss
Tom Wrote: " You can telnet from a green-screen command line on SystemA to
SystemB, but it only works when you access the command line from a
console session.

If you use a normal Client Access emulator session to access a
green-screen command line on SystemA, then the TELNET command fails
to access SystemB.

In _both_ cases, you are entering a green-screen TELNET command on a
SystemA command line.

Personally, I'm finding that hard to grasp -- the failure, that is
-- if I'm understanding correctly. Please confirm if my
understanding is correct."

Also correct in that on the SystemB console, I did a telnet to SystemBs
address just to make sure I could initially connect, and it came up in
QINTER.

Weird!!!

Pete