I'm in the same boat with our new 520. We're converting multi-part
forms to laser printer but the big data center printer is still twinax.
Twinax displays can be switched out with a thin client. CLI or BOS
(10-Zig) have a good product. I'm planning on using our old 270 or its
replacement (an older 520 that has twinax) to drive the twinax stuff via
remote outq's until I can get everyone converted. I also still have
three twinax printers on (ugh) 5294 remote controllers......

Black Box probably has something but, who knows, might be BOS under the
covers.

Heard very good things about the BOS (10-Zig) "brick" product though.
Or, consider a used 270 or similar as a giant twinax controller.

mike.cunningham@xxxxxxx 07/30/2009 10:00:32 AM >>>
We are getting a new 520 soon and are not getting a twinax card in the
new system. We have 2 displays and 4 printers in our datacenter that are
twinax attached. We are looking for a 3rd party device that can convert
Ethernet to twinax. We used the BOS e-twinax product once before but
have since sold it. Distance from the main system to the twinax devices
is about 20 feet. Is anyone else doing anything similar? If so what
hardware are you using to do it?

Thanks