I, Like Rob got the alias to create, but I don't know
how to change my join to a Union like Vern suggested:

1 CREATE ALIAS XXXSLF_618 FOR XXXLIB/XXXSPF (F618001801) ;
2
3 CREATE VIEW XXXML1
4 AS SELECT T02.OMSO#, T01.DSWCTR, T01.DSFSDT, T01.DSSTDT,
5 T01.DSTO#, T01.DSOPR, T01.DSOPRS, T01.DSWSDT,
6
7 FROM "XXXLIB"/XXXSLF_618 T01,
8 PSMOMPF T02
9
10 WHERE T01.DSTO# = T02.OMTO#
11 AND( T01.DSWCTR = 1801)
* * * * * E N D O F S O U R C E * * * * *
SQL7994 0 1 Position 1 Alias PSDSLF_618 created in PDATALIB.
SQL7030 30 3 Position 1 Alias PSDSLF_618 for table PSDSPF in PDATALIB
not valid for statement.
SQL7961 0 Rollback completed.

rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Tried to use an alias with no luck. An alias is how one often handles members.

CREATE ALIAS ROB/DB FOR ROB/AAAKEY (DB)

create view cgcyview
as select db.loc, aaakeyc.duh from db left outer join aaakeyc on db.loc=aaakeyc.loc Alias DB for table AAAKEY in ROB not valid for statement.

Repeat after me: Multiple members <expletive deleted>.