This is what my screen looks like. Notice the Type prompt at the bottom of
the screen?

7/21/09 MAILTOOL Distribution List Entry Maintenance
WPS525
10:56:52 Add/Change Entry
JESSINGER

List: TAPEINFO Send weekly tape error report via
email

Address: my email address@xxxxxxxxx

address

Type:
*BCC

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Burns, Bryan <Bryan_Burns@xxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

WHERE? Not a whole lot of places that I see it could go. There's no
field:

7/21/09 MAILTOOL Distribution List Entry Maintenance
11:08:53 Add/Change Entry

List: BRYAN Just BRYAN

Address: Bryan_Burns@xxxxxxxxxxxx