If you are upgrading from V5R3 to V6R1, you may skip V5R4.

I would do the disk upgrade first.

2009/7/21 Tomasz Skorża <t.skorza@xxxxxxxxxxx>

of course 4x141 GB

Pozdrawiam

Tomasz Skorża
IT Manager
mobile: +48 606 815 067
deskphone: +48 61 665 79 67

Agri Plus Sp. z o.o.
ul. Marcelińska 92/94
60-324 Poznań
phone: +48 61 665 79 60
fax: +48 61 665 79 61

---------------------

Tomasz Skorża pisze:
Hi

We're planning to upgrade our AS400, it will be two_steps process.
One - upgrade disk from current 8x35 GB to 4x35 plus 4x171 GB
Second - upgrade current OS V5R3 to V5R4 and then to V5R1

How you reccomend to do this process? Which step should be first?

Regards

Tomek

__________ Informacja programu ESET NOD32 Antivirus, wersja bazy
sygnatur wirusow 4263 (20090721) __________

Wiadomosc zostala sprawdzona przez program ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.pl lub http://www.eset.com