Look at the disk model - guess F11 (as Lukas says). Memory blackout from my side ;-)

Here's a list (a little outdated - I guess)

030 - Unprotected or mirrored unit of a type not supported in HA controller parity set
(520-byte device).

050 - Unprotected or mirrored unit of a type supported in HA controller parity set membership
(522-byte device). Data compression inactive

060 - Unprotected or mirrored unit of a type supported in HA controller parity set membership
(522-byte device). Data compression active

070 - Non-parity unit of parity set (full capacity, 522-byte device). Data compression inactive

072 - Parity unit in parity set with 8 parity units (7/8 capacity, 522-byte device). Data
compression inactive

074 - Parity unit in parity set with 4 parity units (3/4 capacity, 522-byte device). Data
compression inactive.

078 - Parity member of a parity (RAID) set with two parity members. Half capacity. Data
compression is inactive.

080 - Non-parity unit of parity set (full capacity, 522-byte device). Data compression active

082 - Parity unit in parity set with 8 parity units (7/8 capacity, 522-byte device). Data
compression active

084 - Parity unit in parity set with 4 parity units (3/4 capacity, 522-byte device). Data
compression active

Leif