Loyd Goodbar wrote:
If you were on V5R4, it sounds like something recursive SQL could
perform. Given that you must compare one value in sequence to the
next (or previous depending on the algorithm) I don't know a
quick way other than reading the sequence in order. With the
proper indexes, runtime should be blazing fast.