Hi,

You may try something like this:

With x as (Select a.MySeq aSeq
From MyTable a exception join mytable b on a.MySeq =
b.MySeq+1),
Y as (select aSeq, MySeq bseq
From x join MyTable b on aSeq < mySeq)
Select aSeq, Min(bSeq)
From y
Group By aSeq

Assumed your counter is 1.
In the first CTE all Sequences are returned where no following sequence
(i.e. MySeq+1) can be found
In the second CTE the first CTE is joined with the original table but all
sequences that are larger than the found sequence is are returned.
In the final select the next larger sequence is returned.

Assumed my table looks like this:
MySeq
10
20
30
50
60
100
110
130

And my counter is 10
The result will be:
aSeq Min(bSeq)
30 50
60 100
110 130

That means 40, 70, 80, 90 and 120 are missing

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Birgitta Hauser

Brown)
and keeping them!"