From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Crosby
Sent: Wednesday, 10 June 2009 8:55 a.m.
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: BRMS CPF5140 Error

Aaah.

So ops con has it's own TCP/IP stack?

Theoretically, could my PC have a 2nd NIC, a cat5 direct to a port on the
520 (like T5), and be the console; then, if my PC takes a powder, any other
PC could take over the console so long as the ops con portion of i Access is
loaded, even if that PC has only 1 NIC?

--
Jeff Crosby
UniPro FoodService/Dilgard