I am breaking this down a little and on the dates I can see that sometimes
find /QIBM/ProdData/OS400/iSeriesNavigator -size +20M -type f -exec ls -l
{} \;
returns Oct 29 2007. Sometimes it returns Mar 10 15:32. It doesn't
matter what directory. Sometimes it varies within the same directory.
Near as I can figure if the last changed date was this year it shows you
the time. Otherwise it shows you the year.

I made two file names
/rob/what a file name.txt
/rob/what,a,file,name.txt

find /rob/what* -type f -exec ls -l {} \;
-rw-rw-rw- 1 rob 0 6 Jun 03 12:07 /rob/what a
file name.txt
-rw-rw-rw- 1 rob 0 6 Jun 03 12:07
/rob/what,a,file,name.txt
$

find /rob/what* -type f -exec ls -l {} \; | awk '{ print $9 "," $5 ","
$6"/"$7"/"$8 }'
/rob/what,6,Jun/03/12:07
/rob/what,a,file,name.txt,6,Jun/03/12:07
$

So awk thinks the space indicates a new field. That makes sense. Commas
it has no problem with (just the darn csv file I am trying to read in
Excel.

1 - How do I get dates consistent?
2 - How do I get awk to ignore some spaces?
3 - How do I get excel to pull in this file and leave what,a,file,name.txt
in one column?
Summary how do I find the big files and get them into Excel?