Hi All,

I am trying to print a 2D Datamatrix Barcode with an IPDS printer
(infoprint 1552).
The data to print consists of address pieces seperated by a pipe.

If I only use upper case or lower case, numbers and spaces, the barcode
prints out fine.

If I combine upper and lower, or if I use a pipe or other characters like
comma, dot, slash, ampersand...
I get the following error:

Message ID . . . . . . : PQT3665, Bar Code Specification Check
exception.
Message ID . . . . . . : PQT3630, Sense data X'040C0100 DE000001
00000000 D6810000 00000000 00000001' was received

Here is the DDS code:

A GLS8902 127A
A BARCODE(DATAMATRIX 1 +
A (*DATAMATRIX 36 36))
A POSITION(3.3 0.6)

We are at v5r3.

Any idea why I can not print those characters?
Could it be a translation error?

Best Regards
Wim