Von: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Vern Hamberg
Gesendet: Wednesday, 03. June 2009 03:25
An: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Betreff: Re: A really complex SQL statement

John

You might take a look at a couple benchmarks - TPC-H comes to mind, I
think - a set of what are actually called complex queries - they were
used at IBM for testing the new query engine. Things in there like what
else did people buy who also bought this? Those are tough ones, usually.

This site - http://www.tpc.org/tpch/ - had downloads of things - get the
PDF and search for (Q to see descriptions of the various queries, with
the actual SELECT statement for it.

HTH
Vern

John Earl wrote:
Hey list,

I'm writing an article on securing SQL and I'm looking for a really,
really, long and complex SQL statement. Unfortunately my own SQl
skills are kind of primitive, so I don't know how to generate this
statement with the correct syntax.

So, has anyone got a copy of one that has multiple file names,
multiple SELECT and UPDATE or DELETE statements, etc etc. The goal
is not "un-readability", but rather complexity specifically as it
relates to multiple tables and verbs in one statement.

Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated,

aTdHvAaNnKcSe,

jte