Originally it was for two big items
1 - Tivoli Storage Manager. That got moved to Linux when IBM dropped
support for the i.
2 - Nine IXS cards. When IBM dropped all of the IXS cards we had when
upgrading to power 6 we tried iSCSI blades. Didn't like that so we moved
to blades serviced by a NetApp device.

We used to have a lot more free space after those were gone. But, since
we had the space, Murphy has taken a bunch of it.
- Let's start keeping journals for 90 days instead just long enough for
the HA solution to get the data across.
- I know we sold off that division 10+ years ago but he won't delete that
library for some unknown reason.

We tried archiving Domino email to "cheap" Windows and Linux storage. That
died for a couple of reasons.
1 - No one here knew Linux and it was tough to maintain.
2 - We found out that people really tore into their archives a lot. You
move that off of 90 disk arms down to 1, maybe two, and the performance
degradation was significant to the point of being unbearable. Since moved
that back to i.