Rob,

Care to expand on this comment?

"We also used to guest all Linux partitions. But that confused IBM
support running IBM's TSM on Linux on IBM i on IBM Power equipment.
And, at the time, I did not have a strong enough advocate to knock their
heads together and tell them to get over it. So we dedicate these Linux
partitions. Probably would not do that again (I've made some additional
contacts)."

Are you saying that if you had to do it over you would not dedicate
Linux partitions but would guest them?

Michael Crump

Manager, Computing Services
SGCI
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN 47302

765.741.7696
765.741.7012 f

Elitism
It's lonely at the top. But it's comforting to look down upon everyone
at the bottom.

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any view
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
neccesarily represent those of Saint-Gobain. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no
action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
error.