CRTBNDCL
STRDBG
Display Module Source
1- PGM
100- DCL VAR(&RETURNCODE) TYPE(*DEC) LEN(5 0)
200- DCL VAR(&RC) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(5)
300- /* CHGVAR VAR(&RETURNCODE) +
400 VALUE(%BIN(&MSGDTA 1 4)) */
500- CHGVAR VAR(&RETURNCODE) +
600 VALUE(&RETURNCODE + 240)
700- CHGVAR VAR(&RC) VALUE(&RETURNCODE)
800- DMPCLPGM
900- ENDPGM

Step to DMPCLPGM
EVAL &RC :X
F0F0F2F4 F0...... ........ ........ - 00240

EVAL &RETURNCODE :X
00240F

From the dump

Variable Type Length