Unlike DDS, in which you could define a non-unique keyed PF, when
using SQL DDL the resulting PF object will either be uniquely keyed
(by having specified a PRIMARY KEY) or not keyed at all.

So the the answer to your question is no.

Another option to consider would be to either add an IDENTITY column
to use as the primary key, or perhaps make use of the
GENERATE_UNIQUE() function to add a unique timestamp column to the
table. Technically, either of these techniques would result in a
single column you could use as a primary key. However, you could also
add the resulting column as a third component of a primary key with
the other two columns you have defined in the index.

HTH,
Charles