De : midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de
lgoodbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé : jeudi 26 mars 2009 13:17
À : midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : RE: Non displayable characters in a PF

Word (and other programs) can contain formatting information
in addition to the actual text: bold, font change, font size
change, etc.

I've found it easiest to copy the text from Word into Notepad
or UltraEdit (I use this), then copy that resulting text into
5250. UE and Notepad only recognize the textual data, and
ignore formatting characteristics.

HTH,
Loyd