Just wanted to reply for the archives that this did fix my problem. Jasper reports is now working from my PC to the iSeries.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Carlin
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 9:38 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Deleting QZDAPKG

I have followed the steps from the IBM document recently without issue.

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=0&dc=DB520&dc=D900&dc=D800&dc=DA900&dc=DA800&q1=377117296+AND+AS400KBXXYYZZRCH&uid=nas186256a81004eff5c86256ff500732959&loc=en_US&cs=UTF-8&lang=all

I can't speak to the specifics of adding it to your save procedure because I don't know what you end or don't end during a save, but this procedure (inserted into the end of your save or not) works very well.