DSPMSGD RANGE(SQL0803) MSGF(QSQLMSG)
Message . . . . : Duplicate key value specified.
Cause . . . . . : A unique index or unique constraint &1 in &2 exists
over
one or more columns of table &3 in &4. The operation cannot be performed

because one or more values would have produced a duplicate key in the
unique
index or constraint.
Recovery . . . : Change the statement so that duplicate keys are not
produced. For information on what rows contain the duplicate key
values,
look at the previously listed messages in the job log (DSPJOBLOG
command) or
press F10 (Display messages in job log) on this display.

Sounds like they are doing an update, or insert, to a file (or using an
existing file as an *OUTFILE) and they are trying to output a duplicate
key.
Should be more in the joblog
CREATE TABLE ROB/JIMMY
(MYKEY INT NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT,
MYDATA CHAR (5 ) NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT,
PRIMARY KEY (MYKEY))

INSERT INTO ROB/JIMMY (MYKEY) VALUES(1)
1 rows inserted in JIMMY in ROB.
INSERT INTO ROB/JIMMY (MYKEY) VALUES(1)
Duplicate key value specified.

Message ID . . . . . . : SQL0803
F10=Display messages in job log

CPF5034
Message . . . . : Duplicate key on access path.
Cause . . . . . : An output or update operation on record number 0
record
format FORMAT0001 member number 1 failed because of a duplicate key in a

unique keyed member that is based on member JIMMY file JIMMY in library
ROB,
or in a based-on member of JIMMY. The failure could also have been
caused by
an output or update operation done to another file by a trigger program

associated with file JIMMY in library ROB.

CPF5009
Message . . . . : Duplicate record key in member JIMMY.
Cause . . . . . : The output or update operation to member number 1
record
number 0 format JIMMY, for member JIMMY file JIMMY in library ROB,
failed.
Member number 1 record number 1 format JIMMY has the same record key as

member number 1 record number 0 format JIMMY. If the record number is
zero,
the duplicate record key occurred on an output operation.