You're right. It is a CD image file, which is not going to help since I don't want to create and distribute 175 CDs. I have a process for easily sending save files though. You used to be able to order PTFs in a save file.

Is there wa process for saving s PTF to a save file?

Thanks,

Albert

From: "Scott Klement" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Downloading a V4R5 PTF
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:42:14 -0500

I'm not exactly sure what an "image catalog file" is... normally image
catalogs read CD images. So if you download the PTF as an "image
catalog file" you should be able to use your PC to turn it to a CD-ROM,
and then load it from there.

Not sure if there's a way to convert it to a SAVF -- but maybe after
you've loaded it on one system, you can create a SAVF from it? Just a
thought.

Albert York wrote:
I need to download a PTF for V4R5. The only option I seem to have
is to download it as an image catalog file, but V4R5 doesn't
support image catalogs. Is there another way to get this PTF in a
save file? I need to apply it to 175 systems so I would prefer
not to order it on CD.

Thanks,

Albert