Zvi Kave wrote:
I entered into DST menu, but I did not find an option
to change user profile. I shall check it again...

I thought this was determined already, to be origin by [the customized as named] routing program missing, not an initial program missing.? Anyhow, assuming that is so...

During a manual IPL there are two options to perform something like /change the system/ which can be selected. Selecting Change=Yes for both, one of them will present menus to perform actions that could enable recovery; e.g. the commands issued from /object/ menus:

crtlib missinglib /* if library of routing pgm is gone */
crtdupobj qcmd qsys *pgm missinglib missingpgm

The above two commands are probably the absolute simplest for recovery since they depend on nothing else, beyond the named as /missing/ program from the msgCPC1116. For example there is no need to display the controlling subsystem for its routing entries to see what to change, be it the routing data of the *JOBD or which routing entry. Plus the QCMD is almost surely there and functional, as a routing program; for lack of the existence of the custom choice.

Alternatively, a manual D-mode IPL will have the console operating under a subsystem specific to that IPL. I forgot its name, but IIRC it is restored or created as part of the install. Even if restored, its routing entry was probably not changed [if restored, assuredly when using distribution vs SAVSYS media] so that it would be unaffected by the prior customization which is origin for the error.

Regards, Chuck