From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larry Bolhuis
Sent: Monday, 2 March 2009 4:06 p.m.
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Cc: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'; midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Sat 2/28 - I need a twinax terminal today in the South Bay Area

Pete got another one right. I completely agree - Ops console is the way to
go and would get you going AND weaned from Twinax all at once.

- L

Larry Bolhuis IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert:
Vice President System i Solutions
Arbor Solutions, Inc. IBM Certified Systems Expert:
1345 Monroe NW Suite 259 System i Technical Design and Implementation
V6R1
Grand Rapids, MI 49505
(616) 451-2500
(616) 451-2571 - Fax
(616) 260-4746 - Cell
If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English,
thank a soldier.

"Pete Massiello" <pmassiello-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
03/01/2009 11:59 AM
Please respond to

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Sat 2/28 - I need a twinax terminal today in the South Bay Area

Carl,

Perhaps a little late, but you would have been better to
remove the
Twinax card and just go Ops Console, use the 21+65 procedure to switch to
one of the internal Ethernet ports, load Client Access with Operations
Console and you are all set.

Pete

Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions