Doug
Thanks for taking the time for writing such a comprehensive response
I shall certainly investigate what I originally had planned on doing.

Alan Shore
Programmer/Analyst, Distribution
E:AShore@xxxxxxxxxxx
P:(631) 200-5019
C:(631) 880-8640
"If you're going through Hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill